Aqeeda (The Creed ) & Fiqh
Switch to – [ eBooks ] – [ Audio] – [ Fatwa ]
Take Your Beliefs From the Qur’aan and Sunnah – By Jameel Zainoo [PDF] – 118 Pages [ html here]
Teacher in Dar Al-Hadeeth Al-Khairiyyah,Makkah Al-Mukarramah – Translated by Sameh Strauch
Islamic Creed Based on Qur’an and Sunnah – Muhammab bin Jamil Zeeno [PDF] – 63 Pages
Audio verion of the book: [Part 01 - 43' ] – [Part 02 - 34' ]
Importance of Aqeeda
The Principles of Aqeeda
- 200 Frequently Asked Questions on Aqeedah – Sheikh Hafiz Al-Hakamy [PDF]
From Author: This is a summarized book which I hope to be of great benefit to the reader. This book includes the basics of religion and principles of Islamic Monotheism. It shows the Straight Path of the True Religion (Islam). It covers what follows: Iman (Faith), its characteristics and what nullifies or demolishes it. Each statement is supported by clear-cut proofs. I focused on the views of the People of the Sunnah and discarded those of the heretics and deviators from the Straight Path. I mentioned the latter’s only when I intended to refute and knock them down. I organized it in the form of questions and answers to draw the attention of the kind reader.
- The Authentic Creed And the Invalidators of Islam - by Shaik ibn Baaz [PDF]
The most important matter for every Muslim is the correctness of his beliefs. Islam established on the basis of sound creed and it opposes all false superstitions and erroneous systems of belief. Thus, it is essential for every Muslim to make certain that his belief are correct and in accordance with the Quran and authentic Sunnah of the Prophet (S). This small but important book covers all basic information. Contents: Belief in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, & in the Divine Destiny, and Invalidators of Islam.
- Ten Invalidators of Islam – Shaikh Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab al-Wasabi
Source: Lessons on Tawhid – Approximately 50 Classes – from Dar-ul-Hadith, Dammaj, Yemen
- The Aqeedah of Ahlis-Sunnah wal Jamaa’ah – by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen
- The Path to Guidance – by Imâm Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah [PDF] – removed for copyright reasons
- The Creed Of The Imaam Of Hadeeth , Imaam Al-Bukhaaree- removed for copyright reasons
- Selections from Book “The Correct Creed” – by Ash-Shaykh Doctor ‘Abdus Salaam Al-Burjis
- The Radiance of Faith A Guide to the Straight Path – by Imam Muwaffaq-ud-Deen Ibn Qudamaah Al-Maqdisee [Book] [PDF]
This book Lumu’at-ul-Itiqaad (Radiance of Faith) is one of the greatest classical and scholarly works concerning the Belief and Creed of a Muslim. It outlines fundamental principles and precepts crucial for every Muslim to have knowledge of. Ibn Qudaamah lists ninety-five points on various topics of the Islamic Aqeedah(Creed). These topics include discussions on Allah’s names and Attributes, the condition of mankind on the Days of Judgment, the methodology(minhaj) of the Muslims in regards to obeying the leaders and which understanding to adopt in terms of implementing the Islamic Creed. It is an essential book for every Muslim to have.
Al-Usooluth-Thalaathah ( Three Principles ) – by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahaab
The Three Fundamental Principles addresses the three questions which the person will be asked in the grave
Al-Qawaid Al-Arb’aa (Four Principles) – Shaykul Islaam Muhammed Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhab
-  Sharh Aqeedatut-Tahaawiyyah - The Text – by Imam Tahawi ( Imam Ali Ibn Abi al `Izz al Hanafi )
This is an exposition of the beliefs Of Ahl us Sunnah wal Jama’h in accordance with the way of the jurists Of Islam: Abu Hanifa al-Nu’man bin thabit Al-kufi, Abu Yusuf Ya’qub bin Ibrahim AI-Ansari, Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin AI-Hasan Al-Shaibani (May Allah be pleased with them all) and this is what they believe about the fundamentals of the religion and the belief they profess about the Creator of the worlds.
-  Concise Notes on Aqeedah at-Tahawiyyah – by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan [PDF]
Part 1 ,Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7
-  Questions on Al-‘Aqeedah At-Tahaawiyyah - By Abu Abdir Rahmaan Nasser ibn Najam Alvi [PDF]
Using the explanation by Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan – SalafiPublications – 206 Pages
A carefully devised series of questions and answers based on the classical work of ‘Aqeedah by Imaam At-Tahaawee. An excellent study aid for those who wish to learn and test themselves upon the principles of the ‘Aqeedah and manhaj of Ahlus-Sunnah.
-  A Summary of Hamawiyyah – by Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah
One of the works on this subject is his “al-Fatwaa al-Hamawiyyah” which he wrote as an answer to a question presented to him in the Hijrah year of 698 from Hamaah, a place in ash-Shaam. In it, he was asked what the scholars and Imaams of the religion say concerning the Aayaat and the Ahaadeeth of the Sifaat, or the attributes and characteristics of Allaah. So he answered in about 83 pages and due to which, he suffered trials and afflictions. May Allaah reward him on behalf of Islaam and the Muslims with the best of rewards. You can purchase the book here.
Al Wala Al Bara (Affection and Aversion)
- Al-Walaa’ wal-Bara – al-Fawzaan – by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan [PDF]
Nullifiers of Islam
Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence) & Shariah (sacred law)
- Principles of Fiqh – Usuul ul Fiqh – Shaykh ‘Abdur Rahmaan ibn Nasir as Sa’dee
- Basic Rulings and Foundations of Fiqh – Sh. Ibn Sa’di’s-Explained – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh [PDF]
The Beneficial, Eloquent Classifications and Differentiations
| 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Discussion based upon: 1-Sh. Ibn Sa’di’s original explanation 2-Our Sh. Muhammad ibn Saalih Al-‘Uthaimeen’s Commentary, and 3-Full explanation by our Sh. (Dr.) Sami ibn Muhammad As-Sghair
Home |Tawheed | Aqeeda| Faith |Tahara | Salah |Zikr | Zakat | Ramadhan | Hajj | Final Journey | Dawah | Comparitive Religion | Women | Innovation | Character | Quran&Tafseer | Sunnah | Seerah | Knowledge | Jihad | | Economics | Arabic Learning | Links || Misc |