|Switch to – [ Articles ] – [ Audio ] – [ Fatwa ]
Trials – Stress, Worries and Grief
- Testing of the Believers – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- Explanation of the Duaa to alleviate Grief Distress and Anxiety – by Hasan As-Somaalee
A talk based on the hadeeth discussing the cure for anxiety and grief… Imam Ahmed, Musnad (1/391), and others reported upon the authority of Ibn Mas’ood that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alahi wa sallam) said: “No slave is afflicted with anxiety and grief, and then says: ‘O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your male slave, son of Your female slave. My forehead is in Your hand. Your judgement upon me is assured and whatever you have decreed for me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, revealed in Your Book, taught one of Your creation or which You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You that You make the Qur’aan the spring of my heart and the light of my chest, a banisher for my grief and a reliever for my anxiety.’ Except that Allaah will replace his distress and grief with joy.” He was asked, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, should we not learn it?’ He said, “Ofcourse, whoever hears it should learn it.”
- Testing – Afflictions – Calamities – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- Firmness in times of fitnah part 01 – part 02 – by Abu Uwais Abdullah Alee
A look at how the Messenger (peace be upon him) and his Companions suffered at the hands of the disbelievers but remained steadfast upon the worship of Allaah alone, and some important lessons to be learned from this.
- Being patient during times of fitan – by Abu Uwais Abdullah Alee
- The greater the hardship the greater the reward – by Abu Uwais Abdullah Alee
- Lessons from Earthquakes Floods Hunger Calamities – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- With Allaah Lies All Success – by Abu Abdis Salaam Al-Juyanee
- The Contemporary Fitan – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Sabr (Patience) – Tolerance – Anger & Steadfastness
Dear noble brother/sister, If you found an error in the article, highlight the error and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us. If you want to submit the feedback with your comments, please use the Contact Us form in the main menu, Baarakallaah Feekum.
Hope You have benefited from this Post. Click Here to subscribe to this website and receive new posts by email. You can read the new post straight in your mailbox.