|General Audio on Dawah
Methodology of Dawah
Characteristics of Dayee
- The Role Of Women In Dawah – by Aboo Hakeem Bilaal Davis
- The Role of Women in Da’wah – by Abu Tasneem Dawood Adeeb
A clarification of the role of the Muslim woman in da’wah. This lecture clarifies the middle correct path between two extremes: one extreme which does not afford any such role to the woman, and the other extreme which exaggerates in giving liberties to women.
- The Virtues of the Wives of the Du’aat – by Abu Tasneem Dawood Adeeb
States Aboo Tasneem Daawood Adeeb, “The woman who is married to the person who is giving da’wah has to have some qualities. Because she is going to have some pros and some cons. She has a job which is a job for a special woman. And we are not saying that the woman who is married to the person who calls to the way of Allaah is a special woman within herself, we are saying that the woman who is married to a man who has taken up the job full-time as a da’iyah to Allaah and his Tawheed and to call the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (sallaAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) and manhaj as-salafee and al-‘aqeedatus-salafiyyah, that woman has to be a special woman. She has to have special characteristics that will afford her the opportunity to be able to reap the benefits of being married to a man that has devoted his time on a full-time basis to give da’wah to the people, to call the people to Allaah…”
- Wisdom in giving sincere advice – by Abu Muhammad al Maghribee
- The Caller to Allaah – Manners and Qualities – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Provision for Dawah & Dawah Training Material
Introductory Audios on Islam for New / Non-Muslims
- Verily in the Creation are Signs – by Aboo Hakeem Bilaal Davis
‘Stated ‘Alee Ibn Abee Taalib (radiyallaahu anhu), ‘Indeed the dunyaa is travelling away from us and the hereafter is coming towards us, and for both of them they have children, so be from the children of the hereafter and do not be from the children of the dunyaa because today is action and no reckoning and tomorrow is reckoning and no action.’
- Why you should be a muslim part 01 | part 02 – by Abu Tasneem Dawood Adeeb
- The Purpose of Our Creation – A session taken from classes taught in New Jersey, USA, by Abu Hafsah Kashiff Khan, from the famous book al-Mawridul-’Adhabiz-Zullaal of Shaykh Ahmad Ibn Yahyaa an-Najmee. This particular class deals with the purpose behind Allaah’s creation us – mankind. It is taken from the beginning chapters of Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee’s book.
- Obstacles Of The New Shahaadah – by Abu Tasneem Dawood Adeeb
- Islam In Focus – by Abu Tasneem Dawood Adeeb
- The Truth About Islam – From Sacred Scriptures Science and Sound Logic- Part 01 – Part 02 – by Abul Hasan Malik al-Akhdar
Our brother, Abul-Hasan Maalik Ibn Aadam, presents this detailed study into the Religion of Islam, drawing upon not only religious scripture, but also the statements of well-respected scientists like Albert Einstein amongst others. He also draws heavily upon research studies on issues such as adultery in the United States, all of which point to the validity and justification of Islam in western society.
- Give Thanks and Praise to Allaah who Guided you to Islaam and the Sunnah – by Abul Hasan Malik al-Akhdar
This lecture is an important Friday sermon delivered to some Muslims who had accepted Islaam from Christianity some time ago. Review: The speaker stresses that they must not only thank Allaah for guiding them to Islaam, but that they should also thank Allaah for guiding them to the Sunnah, because Allaah has guided some people to Islaam, but not to the Sunnah.