- A lecture on the fundamentals of Iman (Faith) – by Shaik Ibn Baz [PDF]
- Sunan Ibn Maajah, Intrroduction Concerning Faith – by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee (troid.ca)
The explanation of Ibn Maajah’s ahaadeeth on eemaan (faith), using Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah of Shaykh Muhammad Naasirud-Deen al-Albaanee (rahimahullaah)
- The Book of Eemaan – By Abu Ubaid al-Qaasim bin Sallaam al-Baghdaadee – Tahqeeq Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee
“Indeed have you asked me about faith, and the difference of the nation concerning it’s completion and it’s increasing and decreasing, and you mentioned that you would like to know the position of Ahlus-Sunnah with regards to this, and the proof of those that differ from them on this. So indeed, may Allaah have mercy upon you, this subject was discussed by the Salaf at the beginning of this Ummah and by those that followed them (taabi’een) and those who followed them till this day of ours.” (SalafiPublications.com)
- Ahadeeth Pertaining to Eemaan, Tawheed, Deen and Qadr : Part A | Part B | Part C | Part D | Part E | Part F | Part G | Part H [PDF]
Taken from Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah of Shaykh Al-Albaani
- Love Fear and Hope – The Three Essential Ingredients for Eeman – - From ad-Dawah illaah Magazine
- Explaining the Fundamentals of faith – by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen [Book] – [PDF file here]
Translated into English by Saleh asSaleh. This book discusses the fundamentals of faith, by outlining and detailing the objectives of the Islamic ‘Aqeedah. Numerous references are made to the Qur’an and authentic Ahadith, for establishing the sincere intention and worship to Allaah, liberating the mind and thought from the irrational and chaotic losses, establishing peace of mind and sound thinking, safeguarding the intentions, learning to establish a strong Ummah (community), achieving happiness in this life and the hereafter, and more.
- The Meaning of the Articles of Faith – by Mahmoud R. Murad [PDF]
This book contains a very in depth description of the Articles of Faith in brief and easy language, it is meant to teach the Muslim the most important aspects of his dean, particularly the Muslim who lives in a Western society where authentic religous material may not be readily available.
- The Truthful Imaan (Faith) – by Shaykh Rabee bin Hadee Al-Madkhalee [PDF] spubs.com
- On Eemaan, Ibaadah and Tawheed – Their Link and Interrelation – by Abu Iyaad
- Factors which nullify imân and islâm – From Muhammad bin Jamil Zino
Taken from his book “The Pillars of Islam and Iman – and what every muslim must know about the religion”
- Belief – Sahih Bukahri Book 2
- The Book of Faith (Kitab Al-Iman) – Sahih Muslim Book 1
- Sunanun-Nisaa’ee – The Book of Faith and Its Laws [PDF] – troid.ca
The commentaries of Imaam Jalaalud-Deen as-Suyootee and Muhammad Hayaat as-Sindee on Nisaa’ee’s Kitaabul-Eemaan.
Increase and Decrease of Imaan
Dear noble brother/sister, If you found an error in the article, highlight the error and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us. If you want to submit the feedback with your comments, please use the Contact Us form in the main menu, Baarakallaah Feekum.