- Teenager In Islam – by Abu Tasneem Dawood Adeeb
- Advice Concerning Internet Relationships Meeting a Future Spouse on the Net – by Dr. Saleh as-Saleh
- Engagement For Marriage 01 – Part 02 – by Abu Tasneem Dawood Adeeb
- Marriage or Education, Which Comes First? – by Abu Tasneem Dawood Adeeb
Review: A touching admonition highlighting those Muslims who put their children, especially their Muslim daughters in these western countries through cultural practices not befitting Islaam. The story of a Muslim sister who is prohibited from marrying a man due to his cultural background being different, coupled with her father’s desire to prevent her from being Salafee and wearing Hijaab! An important lecture for the young muslim and his/her parents. The lecture also exposes the ‘business of education’ and the intellectual brainwashing that has indoctrinated the Muslims with a method of study now, marry later.
- Marriage is forbidden with the one Who is a mahram – by Dr. Saleh as-Saleh
- Marriage Is Half of the Deen What Does this Mean – by Dr. Saleh as-Saleh
- Book of Marriage - by Dr. Saleh as-Saleh
- How to Obtain Marital Bliss – by Hasan As-Somaalee
The Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “O young men, those among you who can support a wife should marry, for it restrains the eyes from casting (evil glances), and preserves one from immorality…” A summarisation of a tape entitled, ‘Marital Bliss according to the Qur’aan and the Sunnah’ by al-‘Allaamah ‘Ubayd Ibn ‘Abdullaah al-Jaabiree. A concise explanation on 1.The wisdom behind marriage 2.Choosing your companion well 3.The importance of having a good walee 4.What to look for in a good husband/wife 5.Your spouse is your responsibility 6.Living together in comfort,treating each other well 7.How does one interact with one’s wives Read More Here
- Polygyny part 01 – Polygyny part 02 – by Abul Hasan Malik al-Akhdar
Listen to the recording of a recent radio program broadcast live on 900AM WURD in Philadelphia PA. Our brother, Abul-Hasan Maalik Ibn Aadam appeared as a guest of the show to explain polygyny in Islaam. He additionally spoke about womens rights in Islaam, especially in polygynous marriages, and he also took questions from Muslim and non-Muslim callers.
- Mutah – Temporary Marriage – by Dr. Saleh as-Saleh
Home & Family
New Born & Children
Dear noble brother/sister, If you found an error in the article, highlight the error and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us. If you want to submit the feedback with your comments, please use the Contact Us form in the main menu, Baarakallaah Feekum.