Innovations – Deviant Scets – Misconceptions
— Audio —
Switch to – [eBooks] – [Audio] – [Articles]
[ Fatawa Page 01 | 02 ]
Innovative Authors – Scholars – Callers
Devient Sects – Groups
- Al-Bayaa and Hizbiyyah Pledges of Allegiance Parties – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- Its Haraam to be a Hizbee – by Abu Uwais Abdullah Alee
Hizbiyyah (partisanship) whether it be to a nation, tribe, organisation or group is prohibited. The only partisanship one should have is to Allaah and his Messenger (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), partisanship for the truth.
- Mistakes of the Salaf vs Mistakes of the Khalaf – by Abul Hasan Malik al-Akhdar
A lecture based upon the question, “Some of the people make tabdee’ of some of the A’immah such as Ibn Hajr, an-Nawawee, Ibn Hazm, ash-Shawkaanee and al-Bayhaqee and other them… Saying that it is not permissible to read their books, there are even stories of them burning their books, is this correct?”
Review: A decisive blow to the hizbiyyeen who love to equate the errors of the juhaal (ignoramuses) such as Sayyib Qutb, Abul-Fitan al-Misree and those who arose from their mucus and poisonous ink with the shortcomings of the ‘ulamaa of the salaf. Thus, providing them with an ‘escape clause’ any time they are exposed issuing a statement which opposes the deen of Allaah and the sunnah of the Messenger (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam). Such that they can error and error and error and be free from blame since they hoodwink the general folk with the idea that the likes of Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, the vanguard of the Sunnah in his time, the one who aided Islaam had mistakes in ‘aqeedah. An evil plot which has been abolished by the ahlul-hadeeth.
- A Warning Against The Evils Of Ghuloo Extremism – by Aboo Hakeem Bilaal Davis
- Perpetrators of Corruption in Our Times – by Aboo Hakeem Bilaal Davis
- There are NO scholars in the West – by Abu Uwais Abdullah Alee
A hearty blow to one of the scandalous misconceptions disseminated by the ahlul-bid’ah. The false claim that someone from the West is a scholar was spread vigorously in the past decade with the intention of disconnecting the general Muslim from the Scholar. Therefore, breaking the link between the Muslim and the ‘Inheritor of the Prophet’, a deadly misguidance which kept many away from the clarity of the scholars, in effect, disconnecting them from the Sunnah and the sources of the Sunnah (the scholars). – Several years on, this brave speech is indicative of the bravery and love our brother (rahimahullaah) had for the Sunnah and its people. The affairs of Aboo Muslimah became clear due to the efforts of Aboo Uways and others, however, this talk was a catalyst in clarfying the affair and drumming in to the minds of the listener the status of the ‘Ulamaa and the hizbiyyah of this once famous and popular speaker (Aboo Muslimah). Many others followed Aboo Uways’ lead but it was this talk which paved the way and this type of courage has been rarely seen against hizbiyyah in the years which have followed in our lands.
- Deobandis, Jamaat e Tabligh – Fazail Aamaal
- Ashaaris – Deniers of Attributes of Allah
- Clarifying Asharee Doubts – by Abul Abbaas Musa Richardson
- The Tricky Question, ‘Your Qur’aanic Recitation – Created or the Speech of Allaah?’ – by Abul Abbaas Musa Richardson
Excerpted from the audio lecture ‘Affirmation of the Hands of Allaah and His Descending’ from the ‘Aqeedah Class (Summer ’07) based on the Haa’iyyah poem of the famous scholar Ibn Abee Daawood as-Sijistaanee.Read more about this lecture here.
- Denying the Hands of Allaah, Relegating the Attributes to Seven – by Abul Abbaas Musa Richardson
– Excerpted from the audio lecture ‘Affirmation of the Hands of Allaah and His Descending’ from the ‘Aqeedah Class (Summer ’07) based on the Haa’iyyah poem of the famous scholar Ibn Abee Daawood as-Sijistaanee.
- From the points discussed:
(1).The Denial of the (Right) Hands of Allaah, interpreting and explaining them away logically instead of sticking to the texts.
(2).The lack of evidence for the Ashaa’irah to relegate Allaah’s Attributes to Seven, the ludicracy of affirming Sight and Hearing for Allaah yet negating other Attributes .Read more about this lecture here.
-  The Qur’an is Created (Indecisiveness Concerning the Speech of Allaah) – by Abul Abbaas Musa Richardson
– Excerpted from the audio lecture ‘Speaking Decisively about the Qur’aan Being the Speech of Allaah’ from the ‘Aqeedah Class (Summer ’07) based on the Haa’iyyah poem of the famous scholar Ibn Abee Daawood as-Sijistaanee. – troid.org
- From the points discussed:
(1) Clarifying the Ash’aree doubt concerning the ayah: Verily, this is the Word (this Qur’an brought by) a most honourable messenger [Jibreel (Gabriel), from Allaah to the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)]. (At-Takwir 81:19) Their claim that the speech of Jibreel is created and therefore the Qur’an is created and not the speech of Allaah!
(2) The deficient nature of one who cannot speak and how this does not befit the Lord of Creation. Read more about this lecture here.
- The Devils Deception of Nooh Haa Meem Keller – by Aboo Iyaad Amjad Ibn Muhammad Rafeeq
A decisive, foundation filled refutation of the hallmarks of the Ash’ariyyah, and specifically a reply to the recycled doubts of that Filthy caller to innovation, Nooh Keller.
- Signs of Allaahs Love for His Creation – by Abu Talha Dawood Burbank
A concise explanation of the ‘aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah in the muhabbah (love) of Allaah. From the chief distorters of this attribute are the Jahmiyyah, the followers of Jahm Ibn Safwaan, a refutation of their interpolated misguidance is presented. In regards to the matter of muhabbah, Ibnul-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah (d. 751H) is quoted in refutation and sharp contrast between the ‘aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah in opposition to the Jahmiyyah . Stated Ibnul-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah in madaarijus-saalikeen, ‘Allaah’s loving his beloved servant, his Prophets and Messengers, this muhabbah is an attribute of His. It is something additional to His Mercy, His treating them nobly and to His giving to them. All of these things are the effect and result of Allaah’s Love. So, because Allaah loves these people, then He grants them a great share of His Mercy, His being good to them and His fine treatment of them… Whereas, the Jahmiyyah, in their view, Allaah does not love and Allaah is not loved. They (the Jahmiyyah) were not able to out-rightly deny and reject the text is this regard. So they resorted to ta’weel (interpolation) concerning the servant’s loving Allaah.’
- Braylwiyyah – offshoot of soofi & Qadianism
- Murjiah – Actions and Faith
- Nusayris – Alawis – Alawite
- Clarifying Misconceptions about Wahabism
-  Refutation of Osama bin Laden – Part 01 – 02 – 03 – 04 – 05
- Terrorism: Between Modern Western Thought and Correct Islamic Belief – Listen as our brother, Abu Hafsah Kashiff Khan , analyzes what has historically been regarded as ‘terrorism’ in Western literary works and lexicons after the renaissance, drawing upon examples from the French Revolution and other notable events that helped formed modern western society. He then goes on to contrast this historical record with the true position of orthodox Islam on terrorism, finally going on to speak about the current heads of terrorism, the Muslims and the non-Muslims from amongst them.
- The Fitnah of al-Harj (Killing) – by Abul Hasan Malik al-Akhdar
This ’Eed khutbah came shortly after the horrendous events of 9/11. So a fitting sermon was delivered to the Muslims of Toronto about a fitnah that the Prophet foretold and the solution was highlighted. Review: This sermon stresses the importance of returning to the Prophetic methodology in order to avoid such calamities.
- Shia’sm – Raafidah
- Babi – Bahaism – Offshoot of Shia
- Ismaaeelis – off shoot of Shia – Agha Khanis
- Nation of Islam – Farrakhanism
- From the Beliefs of the ‘Nation of Islam’ – by Abul Abbaas Musa Richardson
A brief overview of the creed of the ‘Nation of Islam’ (based on their own declarations). A Black American movement who ascribe themselves to Islaam. Looking at the beliefs published by the Nation of Islam in their publication (The Final Call), the speaker compares their open statements with that of the pure Islamic creed. Extracted from class 7 of 12 from the ‘Aqeedah Course of the 2007 Summer Islaamic Courses in Toronto, Canada .
- Qadianism – Ahmadiya Movement