- Ibn Taymiyyah’s Letters from Prison
- [mp3] Brief Bio of Shaikul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah – 21 min – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Taken from the first lecture of Dr. Saleh As-Saleh’s Explanation of The Concise Admonition of Shaikal Islam Ibn Tayemmeyah
- Ibn Taymiyyah – Letter To His Mother – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- Ibn Taymiyyah – Letter To The King of Cyprus – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- Pearls of Grace – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- Aspects of Increasing Iman – from Kitab al-Iman © 1999 Iman Publishing House
- The Distinction between Doing an Action of Disbelief and Being a Disbeliever quoting from Ibn Taimiyah
- The Principles of Aqeeda
- Sharh Al-Aqeedat-il-Wasitiyah
Sheikh-ul-Islam’s book Al-Aqeedat Al-Wasitiyah deals with the perfect and undefiled Islamic Faith and Creed of the As-Salaf-As-Salih (Pious Predecessors) particularly in regards to Allah’s names and attributes, with solid arguments in brief words and terminology. The book is highly appreciated by the scholars for its brevity as well as comprehensiveness; and for its contents produced perfectly in line with the Qur’an and Sunnah in an appealing and manifest manner.
- Creed of Hamawiyyah
One of the works on this subject is his “al-Fatwaa al-Hamawiyyah” which he wrote as an answer to a question presented to him in the Hijrah year of 698 from Hamaah, a place in ash-Shaam. In it, he was asked what the scholars and Imaams of the religion say concerning the Aayaat and the Ahaadeeth of the Sifaat, or the attributes and characteristics of Allaah. So he answered in about 83 pages and due to which, he suffered trials and afflictions. May Allaah reward him on behalf of Islaam and the Muslims with the best of rewards. You can purchase the book here.
- A Great Principle
Quran & Tafsir
- Principle Concerning Unity and Splitting
- we find amongst the legal jurists those who stick to the outward actions of the religion, and those that take to the path of tasawwuf who stick to the inward actions of the religion for each one of these negates the path of the other and claims that they are not from the People of the Religion, or they oppose the other in a way of opposing of those who do not consider the other to be part of the religion.
Dear noble brother/sister, If you found an error in the article, highlight the error and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us. If you want to submit the feedback with your comments, please use the Contact Us form in the main menu, Baarakallaah Feekum.