[See the Shaik's audio files here ]
Dr Saleh As-Saleh (rahimahullaah) was from the foremost students of Shaykh Ibnul-Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah). He took knowledge from the Shaykh from a long distance for a while, then on a continuous basis from 1412-1415H and then regularly from 1415H where he became a dedicated student and studied with him until his death in 1421H. Dr Saleh lived around 500 yards from Shaykh’s Ibnul-Uthaymeen’s house and has been blessed by Allaah to have obtained a PHd in Medical Biochemistry and was a professor at Qaasim University, KSA. Furthermore, he was a well-known author of many great writings and books. He resided in 'Unayzah, KSA and was active in his call to the salafi da’wah. He used to hold regular classes in the English Language on Paltalk.
Articles - Books
- The Testimony of Tawheed - What Does It Mean? - by Saleh As-Saleh [MS-Word Doc] 13 Pages
Explanation of the Seven conditions of Shahadah
- The Belief in Allaa Allaah…What Does it Mean? - By Sh. Muhammad bin Saalih Al-'Uthaimeen [PDF]
Part of the Book "Explanation of Fundamentals of Faith" . Rendered into English By Dr. Saleh As-Saleh.
- Salaf's Guide to Fate in Islam - Saleh as Saleh - Excellent
- Al Qadaa Wal Qadar - Pre-Decree - Brief Summary - Saleh as Saleh - 5 Pages [PDF]
- Why Is It That Allah May Want What He Dislikes? - Dr Saleh as Saleh
In all of His actions, Allah has the Perfect Wisdom. We may recognize part of His Wisdom, or the general aspects of it, but not its complete details
- The Messengers and Their Tasks - by Saleh as Saleh - 24 Pages [PDF]
- Explaining the Fundamentals of faith - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen [Book] - [PDF file here]
Translated into English by Saleh asSaleh. This book discusses the fundamentals of faith, by outlining and detailing the objectives of the Islamic 'Aqeedah. Numerous references are made to the Qur'an and authentic Ahadith, for establishing the sincere intention and worship to Allaah, liberating the mind and thought from the irrational and chaotic losses, establishing peace of mind and sound thinking, safeguarding the intentions, learning to establish a strong Ummah (community), achieving happiness in this life and the hereafter, and more.
- Basic Rulings and Foundations of Fiqh - Sh. Ibn Sa'di's-Explained - by Saleh as-Saleh [PDF]
The Beneficial, Eloquent Classifications and Differentiations
- [Part 01] - [Part 02] - [Part 03] - [Part 04] - [Part 05] - [Part 06] - [Part 07]
Discussion based upon: 1-Sh. Ibn Sa'di's original explanation 2-Our Sh. Muhammad ibn Saalih Al-'Uthaimeen's Commentary, and 3-Full explanation by our Sh. (Dr.) Sami ibn Muhammad As-Sghair
- Man "Wedding" Four and Lawfully More? - By Dr. Saleh As-Saleh [PDF]
- Natural Blood of Woman - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen [PDF] Excellent !!
- The Hijab .. Why ? by Muhammad Bin Ahmad Bin Ismail AL-Mokadam - Translated by Saleh Al-Saleh [PDF]
This book list the virtues of a critical aspect of this protection: the HIJAB. The characteristics of the Hijab are discussed, bringing the glad tidings promised (by Allah) to those women adhering to it. It also points out the danger of dazzling displays of ornaments and beauty as well as the terrible repercussions in this life and in the hereafter for those who practice Tabar'roj.
Hajj and Tawheed
- Dr. Saleh as-Saleh [PDF
This booklet explains the basic rights of Hajj. It also notes that the Tawheed of Allaah requires the muslim to follow the perfect way of worship, demonstrated by Muhammad, sallallaahu ’alaihi wa sallaam, and as understood by the Companions who were the best of mankind.
- Some Sincere Advice to Every Christian - by Dr. Saleh as Saleh [PDF]
This book introduces the reader to the Qur'aanic texts related to Jesus, peace be upon him, hoping that the truth regarding the personality of Jesus becomes clear.It has an Appendix "Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be upon them) in the Bible and the Quraan". It brings the biblical evidences of Jesus being a Servant of God and having no share in Divinity. By Dr. Muhammad Taqeeuddeen Al-Hilaali