- Our Future Ummah – by Abu Hafsah Kashiff Khan
- Brotherhood – Part 01 – Part 02 – by Aboo Ismaaeel Mustafaa George
- Is Differing a Rahmah? What Should We be United upon? – by Abul Abbaas Musa Richardson (troid.ca)
An important session considering that we live in a era of multiple groups and parties, all claiming to be upon the Sunnah, some upon separate paths, others supposedly cooperating in the name of ‘unity’ yet completely divided in their beliefs and aspirations, desiring to unite people upon falsehood, agreeing to be silent about deviation, hizbiyyah and utter opposition to the pure Islaamic ‘Aqeedah, all disguised by the pure and beautiful term of ‘Islamic Unity.’
“Ikhtilaaf is not a rahmah, when one person claims that an issue is halaal and another comes and claims it is haraam, this is not the rahmah of Allaah, rather the rahmah is in the Sunnah and holding to unity and holding to what is correct from the book and the Sunnah and being united upon what is correct…and it is not division and separating in to opinions that oppose each other and clash, this is division and this is prohibited…” . You can read more here.
- Brotherhood is mandatory – by Abu Uwais Abdullah Alee
- Unity is Sunnah and Division is Bidah – by Abu Uwais Abdullah Alee
- Muslims have been commanded to be united – by Abu Uwais Abdullah Alee
- Importance of Being United – by Abu Muhammad al Maghribee
- The latter part of this Ummah will not be recitified except by that which rectified its first part – by Abu Muhammad al Maghribee
- Important Lessons for the Ummah – by Saleh As-Saleh
Based on the book 33 Lessons For Every Muslim – [ pdf book ] by Sheikh Abdul Aziz Bin Baz
Dear noble brother/sister, If you found an error in the article, highlight the error and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us. If you want to submit the feedback with your comments, please use the Contact Us form in the main menu, Baarakallaah Feekum.