Ummah & Brotherhood
Switch to – [ Audio ]
- One Who Attempts To Bring Together Water & Fire, and A Reptile & Fish
- The Islamic World: The Obligation Upon the Rulers, the Scholars and the General Masses – Shaykh bin Bâz
- A Single Ummah – from Al-Istiqaamah
Knowledge filled words from the Scholars, past and present regarding Muslim unity.
Splitting up is not from the Religion, since the Religion commands us with unity and that we should be a single Jamaa’ah and a single Ummah upon the ‘aqeedah (belief) of Tawheed (i.e. to single out Allaah alone for worship) and upon following the Messenger (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).
- Foundation for the Islâmic Awakening by Shaykh Muhammad Nâsir ud-Dîn al-Albânî
- The Conditional Promise - Al-Ibaanah Magazine, Issue No.1 – Dhul-Qa’dah 1415H / April 1995
Shaykh ’Abdur-Rahmân as-Sa’dî said:“This is one of His true promises whose meaning and accomplishment has been witnessed. He promised those who came with îmân (faith) and ’amalus-sâlih (righteous and correct actions) from this Ummah, that He will cause them to be the successors upon this earth, so that they are the ones in authority and in charge of the affairs.
- Defending the Religion & Uniting the Ranks upon the Truth – Istiqaamah Magazine , Issue No.2 ,1996
- Unity, Groups and Parties – Shaykh bin Baaz and Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan – From Al-Istiqaamah
- The Ruling Concerning Multiple Groups and Parties – Al-Ibaanah Magazine
Fatwaas by Shaykh ’Abdul-’Azeez bin Baaz, Shaykh Naasirud-Deen al-Albaanee, Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen
- False Desires and its Evil Effects upon Unity - Al-Istiqaamah, Issue No.7 ,July 1997
- Some Guidelines for Unifying the Ummah – Al-Istiqaamah
- Encouragement to have Affection and Friendliness & Warning Against Splitting up and Differing [PDF]
By the Shaykh Muhaddith Allaama Rabee’ bin Hadi bin Umayr al-Madkhalee
- Splitting and Differing by Shaykhs Muhammad ibn ‘Abdil-Latîf and Muhammad ibn Ibrâhîm
- Differing: Its Permitted and Prohibited – Al Istiqaamah News Letter
- Being Balanced – Al-Istiqaamah , Issue No.5
- Reconciling the Hearts – Al-Istiqaamah, Issue No.3
- Evils of Nationalism – by Shaykh ‘Abdul ‘Azeez Ibn Baaz
– O people! I call to you in the name of Allaah. Does your nationalism call you to these noble manners of mercy and kindness to the Muslims the arabs and the non arabs and of having mutual sympathy and concern for them, and feeling pain at their pain?
- Not Judging by the Book of Allaah: A cause for calamities to strike the Ummah – By Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Jameel Zaynoo
Understand that judging by what Allaah revealed in His Book is incumbent upon the Muslim, and not doing so results an many calamities befalling the Ummah.
- Does Criticizing the innovator divides the Muslim Ummah ?– Answer by Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (ahlulbidahwalhawa.com)
- Refutation of the claim that Tawheed divides the Muslims – Shaykh Saalih bin Fawzaan al-Fawzaan (salaf-us-saalih.com)