[Arabic|Mp3] Dawrah Ilmiyyah Conference in Jeddah – 1433 : Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Dawrah Ilmiyyah Conference in Jeddah
About 2 years ago, the Dawrah Imaam Muhammad ibn Ibraheem Aala Ash-Shaykh – Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil took place in Masjid Ameerah al-Hissah, Hayy al-Jami’ah, Jeddah
It started on 4/6/1433 and ended on 20/6/1433. All of the lectures were delivered in ARABIC ONLY.
Individually, the order of delivery of the titles were as follows:
Listen or Click on the Lecture Title to Download
- Safe Thinking in Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil – 04-06-1433 – Shaykh Abdus-Salam as-Suhaymee
- The Virtues and Importance of Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil – 06-06-1433 – Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree
- The Virtues and Importance of Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil Cont… – 06-06-1433 – Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree [short conclusion)
- The Woman – Her Role in Enjoining the Good and Forbidding the Evil -11-6-1433 – Fuad bin Saud al-Amree
- Words of Advice – 11-06-1433 – Shaykh Muhammad ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee
- The Manners of Enjoining the Good and Forbidding the Evil – 12-06-1433 – Shaykh Muhammad Umar Bazmool
- Hadeeth – He who sees … – 13-06-1433 – Usamah ibn Saud al-Amree
- Hadeeth – He who sees … cont… – 13-06-1433 – Usamah ibn Saud al-Amree
- The Correct Understanding of Enjoining the Good and Forbidding the Evil – 18-06-1433 – Shaykh Sulaymaan ibn Saleemullah ar-Ruhaylee
- Exceeding the Bounds when Enjoining the Good and Forbidding the Evil – 20-06-1433 – Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahaab al-Aqeel
All of these recordings were recorded by myself in person.
For the first time since that day, we are making these recording exclusively available for the immense benefits they contain within them.
NOTE: You (the people who download them) are only allowed to download and distribute these recordings for the purpose of da’wah and not for any form or profit with the conditions that no modification or alterations are made to the audio files in anyway.
It must also be referenced back to:
KSA_Dawah – Google Group – http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ksa_dawah
This is an ‘amaanah (trust) between us and those that utilise our recordings and we take Allah as our witness to this.
أبو بلال نعيم بن عبد المجيد