Details: GREAT FOR BEGINNERS!!!!
16 sessions of study, only 54 pages altogether, written by sister Umm Zaynab Aalia bint Ehsanullah, checked by Abu Talhah Dawood Burbank.
The study guide is not difficult, but it is thorough. Ideal for teenagers too. You will need a translation of an explanation of the book by Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan (contemporary scholar) to answer the questions in the book.
The study guide is ideal if you want to do any (not necessarily all) of the following:
- learn in a structured way
- really get to grips with what makes a person a Muslim – understand the book well
- test yourself on your retention of the information
- memorise the Arabic (it’s not as hard as you think one you get into the swing of it)
- Arabic writing practice (the Arabic text you will need is at the back of the Study Guide)
Posted from: http://islamthestudyguides.com/four-principles/