Sharhu Sunnah : Lesson 01 : Shaykh Fawzan’s Intro
Dawud Burbank [Audio|English]
- Brief about Imam Barbahari rahimahullah
- The intended meaning of Sunnah as mentioned in the title of the book
- The early muslims used to refer to the books of Aqeedah as as-Sunnah, al-Iman, ash-Shari’ah, at-Tawheed, al-Aqeedah
- Rebuttal of the claim that Aqeedah and Tawheed are terms that are not supported by any evidence
- Importance of Aqeedah and Tawheed for the Unity of Muslims and Ummah
- Explanation of the misguided saying : “We will be united upon what we agree on and excuse one another in what we differ in”
- Many of the people following one of the four imams in Fiqh matters Only and not in Aqeedah (Creed)
Explanation of Sharhu Sunnah of Imam Barbahari.
By Shaykh Saalih ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan hafizahullaah.
Translated by Aboo Talhah Daawood Burbank, rahimahullaah
Posted with kind permission from Dawud Burbank rahimahullaah
Listen to the full Audio Series of Sharhu Sunnah
Sharh-us-Sunnah – Shaykh Saalih Fawzaan – Dawood Burbank [Audio|En]