This telelink lecture was givenon Saturday, April 7, 2012 by our Noble Sheikh Mis’ad al-Husaynee, Professor of Tafseer (Quranic Exegesis) and Quranic Sciences in The Islaamic University of Madinah, K.S.A
Translated into English By Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee
Audio Courtesy: http://followthesalaf.com
At what age do we begin teaching our children?
How do we give them the proper Islamic education?
Here is a brief summary of 5 important points the sheikh also brought.
1. Give priority their Islamic education, in accordance with what the Messenger, sallallahu alaihi wasallam, taught.
2. Set the right example in statements & action.
3. Keep them away from that which will have an evil affect on them. Know that TV & media are more dangerous than a person in destroying the uprightness of our children!
4. Strive to find good substitutions for that which we prevent them (from harmful things). Keep them busy with good, or they may keep busy with falsehood!
5. Make sure the manhaj of Ahlus-Sunnah is made clear to them and warn them from deviant methodologies and leave no room for confusion.
Listen to find out more!
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 58:41)