Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 3:36)
Bismillaa hirrahmaa nirraheem,
Alhamdhulillaahi Rabbil Aalameen,
wa sallallaahu ala nabiyyina muhammadin wa alaa aalihi wa sahbihi wasallam
The places of duaa in salah:
- First in the dua al istifthah – in the opening duaa.
- Second in the isthiaadha – seeking refuse in Allah from shythaan.
- Three – In the basmalah – in the saying of bismillaah hirrahmaa nirraheem.
- Fourth – In the second half of Soorah al Fathiha and
- Fifth – in saying ameen.
- Sixth in rukooh and the
- Seventh uprising from rukooh,
- Eight in dua al-qunooth and this applies to the Witr or if there is a certain important matter or calamity that occurs then this duaa can be also performed in the salah.
- Nineth is in sujood,
- Tenth – between the two sajdhas, between the two prostrations.
- Eleventh in the first Tashahud and
- Twelve in as-salah al-Ibraaheemiyyah, the salah on prophet Ibraheem (alaihissalaam) and
- Thirteenth – invocations following Tashahud before tasleem and
- Fourteenth – with tasleem itself.
These are the places of duaa in salah
in shaa Allaah (wa ta’aala) will go over their meanings in the next coming points of benefit.
Alhamdhulillaahi Rabbil Alameen wa sallallaahu ala nabiyyina Muhammadin wa ala aalihi wa sahbihi wasallam.