Aqeedah Tahaawiyyah: Lesson 53 : Points [195-199]
Dawud Burbank [Audio|English]
195. And we do not go beyond the due limits in love of any one of them.
196. And we do not disown and free ourselves from anyone of them.
197. And we hate whoever hates them,
198. And (we hate) whoever mentions them with other than good; and we do not mention them except with good.
199. And love of them is Religion (Deen), true-Faith(Eemaan), and goodness (Ihsaan); and hatred of them is Unbelief (Kufr), Hypocrisy (Nifaaq) and Transgression (Tughyaan).
At-Ta`leeqaat Al-Mukhtasarah `alaa Matn Al-`Aqeedah At–Tahaawiyyah. By Shaykh Saalih ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan hafizahullaah. Translated by Aboo Talhah Daawood Burbank, rahimahullaah, in 1426AH
Posted with kind permission from Dawud Burbank rahimahullaah
Listen to the Full Audio Series of Aqeedah Tahaawiyyah:
Explanation of Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah – Dawud Burbank [Audio|En]
Book Study Resource : Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah – Imam at-Tahaawi
Index Page of Companions – https://abdurrahman.org/sahaba