It is a basic discussion that provides fundamental principles regarding Shirk. Although short in size, it is an extremely valuable source of knowledge and a must–read for all students desiring to further their understanding of Islaam.
Qawaid Arba’ah (The Four Principles)– Arabic text of the treatise and the audio
Explanation of “Four Rules of Shirk” – English Translation of the Arabic text and Explanation by Shaykh Muhammad Al Khumayyis [eBook] al-ibaanah Publications.
Explanation of the Four Rules Regarding Shirk – Shaykh Sālih bin Muhammad Al-Luhaydān [Video|Ar-En Subtitles]. One Hour Duration.
Explanation of The Four Rules – Dr. Saleh as Saleh [Audio Series|En]
Four Mp3s. Total Duration : Around 3 Hours
- Introduction to the Treatise – Three Characteristics of The True Signs Of Happiness
- The Foundation of Al-Haneefiyyah, The Religion of Ibraaheem
- Rule No.1: Acknowledging that Allaah is the one and only Lord (i.e. Ruboobiyyah) is not sufficient to affirm that an individual be judged as a Muslim
- Rule No.2: They say: “We don’t worship them except to bring us closer to Allaah”
- Rule no.3 : The Prophet didn’t differentiate between idol worshipers and those who worship Angels, Prophets,Righteous or other created beings
- Rule no.4 : The polytheists in our era are more severe in their Shirk than the first polytheists