An Explanation of Shaykhul-Islaam Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhaab’s Four Principles of Shirk
Title: Explanation of “The Four Rules Regarding Shirk”
Author: Dr. Muhammad Bin ‘Abdir-Rahmaan Al-Khumayyis
Translated: Al-Ibaanah Book Publishing
Produced By: Al-Ibaanah.Com
Click the Below link to read the PDF Book
Explanation of the Four Rules regarding shirk- Al-Ibaanah.com (PDF)
About the Book:
Before you is a complete translation of a treatise written by Imaam Muhammad bin ‘Abdil-Wahhaab, “Al-Qawaa’id-ul-Arba’ah”, with an explanation by Dr. Muhammad bin ‘Abdir-Rahmaan Al-Khumayyis. The treatise, along with its explanation, was printed in a larger book: “Jam’-ul-Funoon fee Sharh Jumlati Mutoon Li’’Aqaa’id Ahlis-Sunnah ‘alal-Madhaahib-il-Arba’ah” [A Compilation of Explanations of Treatises on the Creed of Ahlus-Sunnah according to the Four Madh-habs] by Daar Ilaaf Publishers. The treatise was then printed as a separate booklet in order to spread the benefit and facilitate the knowledge for readers.
The treatise “Al-Qawaa’id-ul-‘Arba’ah” [The Four Rules regarding Shirk] is well known throughout the Muslim world and needs no introduction. It is a basic discussion that provides fundamental principles regarding Shirk. Although short in size, it is an extremely valuable source of knowledge and a must–read for all students desiring to further their understanding of Islaam.
The commentator, Muhammad bin ‘Abdir-Rahmaan Al-Khumayyis, has added summaries and several test questions at the end of each section, in order to facilitate the study of the material for the readers and students.
The Following articles are extracted from this e-Book:
- Three Characteristics of The True Signs Of Happiness
- The Foundation of Al-Haneefiyyah, The Religion of Ibraaheem
- Rule No.1 : Acknowledging that Allaah is the one and only Lord (i.e. Ruboobiyyah) is not sufficient to affirm that an individual be judged as a Muslim
- Rule No.2: They say: “We don’t worship them except to bring us closer to Allaah”
- Rule No.3 : The Prophet didn’t differentiate between idol worshipers and those who worship Angels, Prophets,Righteous or other created beings
- Rule no.4 : The polytheists in our era are more severe in their Shirk than the first polytheists