The Ruling of the Dome Built upon the Grave of the Messenger of Allaah – Imam Muqbil
A Research Paper Prepared by Abu AbdurRahmaan Muqbil bin Hadi al-Waadi’ee
Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya
All are in PDF Format
- Allaah Ta’ala Honouring His Prophet Muhammad – sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam
- The Sharia’s stance against extremism
- The consultation amongst the Companions of where the Messenger – sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – should be buried
- When was the grave of the Messenger – sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – first entered into his masjid?
- When was the dome built on the grave of the Messenger – sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam?
- The dislike of the dome by the people of knowledge
- The Prophet – sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – prohibited building on top of graves
- The prohibition of the Messenger – sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – of taking graves as masajid
- Taking graves as masajid is the way of the Jews and the Christians
- The Prohibition of praying to graves, upon them and in a graveyard
- The conclusion of what is obligatory upon the Muslims regarding this dome and other domes