Beneficial Advice to the Youth Who Came to Perform Umrah (10th Shabaan 1433)
by Shaykh Ahmad Bazmool
In co-operation with our brothers from KSA Da’wah
Translated by: Abu Ishaaq Nadeem
Listen / Download mp3:
On the 10th Sha’baan 1433 / 30th June 2012 our Shaykh Ahmad ‘Umar Bazmool (حفظه الله تعالى) delivered a beneficial advice to some youth who had come from the UK to make Umrah.
In this lecture the Shaykh mentioned from amongst other things, the following:
- The commandment of asking the people of knowledge if you do not know.
- The obligation of seeking knowledge to remove ignorance
- The importance of being kind to your parents, not even saying “uff” to them
- Taking care of the parents in old age and seeking their forgiveness
- Being patient with Allah’s decree and not using it as an excuse to justify his sinning
- Do an action to the best of your ability in matters of religion and worldly matters
- Defending the status of women in Islam, responding to false accusations
- The plots of Shaytaan, the enemy of the believers…
The advice was concluded with the children being given the opportunity to get any questions they had answered by the Shaykh.
Due to time constraints we were unable to put forward all of the questions to our Shaykh. We will try our best to arrange a second sitting with our Shaykh to put forward the remainder of the questions and any others these children may have.
The above description of the audio taken from Brother Aboo Bilal Nahim @ KSA_Dawah google group